There are a few steps in applying. You will need to (1) collect two letters of reference; (2) complete the application form; and (3) send in your Application fee.
Here are the steps you can follow:
1. Read the directions and the Entry Requirements (including fees and cancelling your application) -- located at the bottom of this page.
2. Collect two letters of reference, preferably one from a Feldenkrais practitioner with whom you have worked. E-mail the two letters of reference to email@example.com
3. Complete the Application Form. You can either:
4. . Send your application fee (see Payment Options)
5. When we receive your fee, the letters of reference and your application, we will send you a confirmation email.
6. Within 3 (three) weeks we will send you a Letter of Acceptance.
7. Your letter of acceptance will state that you have three weeks to sign the enclosed Enrolment Agreement and make a $500 deposit to keep your position. This deposit will be credited toward the first tuition payment.
If at any time you have questions, feel free to write us (firstname.lastname@example.org)
These fees, in Canadian Dollars, become part of your first year’s tuition fees upon acceptance.
Pay by Cheque
Please make the cheque payable to Learning Matters Ltd.
1234 Richter St, Kelowna BC
Our entry Requirements, including Fees and Cancellations
Applicants to the Kelowna Feldenkrais Teacher Training Program must be 19 years of age or over. Prior experience with the Feldenkrais Method, individual lessons, group classes, and readings are preferred but interest and maturity are essential. Applicants will have attained the maturity and focus in life that will be a suitable foundation for entry into the Kelowna training program.
Diversity of backgrounds of the training participants contributes greatly to the training experience and we encourage applicants from a wide variety of professions, occupations, and fields of endeavour. Many will blend the Feldenkrais Method with their field of expertise, while others will use this training to begin a new professional life. Applicants shall be accepted into the training without regard to their race, gender, religion, physical limitations, age, or sexual orientation. Applicants must be committed to completing all segments of the training. Neither the student nor The Kelowna Feldenkrais Teacher Training Program may waive any of the program admission requirements.
LETTERS OF REFERENCE
Two letters of reference are required preferably one from a Feldenkrais practitioner with whom you have worked.
The Application Fee is $100. in Canadian Funds or equivalent in other currencies.
This fee is non-refundable and becomes part of your first year’s tuition fees upon acceptance.
$500 deposit (in Canadian Funds or equivalent) is to be paid within three weeks of acceptance.
This deposit ensures the trainee’s place in the training and, with the application fee, will be credited toward the first tuition payment.